Compel’s System Engineers have a wide range of expertise and experience in computers and networking, as well as specialist skills in laptop and printer repairs and servicing.
Between them they have many years experience in the computer industry. Many of our staff have had corporate experience and have now chosen to work in a smaller team where strong client relationships are important.
|Managing Director||Graeme Arlidge|
|Technical Director||Thomas Beier|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Russell Stark|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Karl Zentgraf|
|Office Manager||Raewyn Jarrett|
Graeme has been involved in many facets of the IT industry for more than 30 years and has a wealth of experience. He merged his company, Server Computers Ltd, with Compel in 2007. In his spare time he enjoys the great outdoors, photography and tinkering with machinery.
- Graeme is responsible for Sales and Marketing
- Windows Server 2008/2012 Expertise
- Exchange 2008/2010/2013 Expertise
Thomas began his IT experience in 1988 at the University of Giessen managing public user rooms and serviced by Novell servers with up to one hundred users. Later he ran his own small IT company before he moved to NZ and started with Compel in August 2001. After a small break of 2 years, he rejoined us in 2008.
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Network Design and Implementation
- Exchange 5.5 to 2010 expertise
- Medical Software Set-up experience with MedTech 32 and HealthLink
- Microsoft Hyper-V replication
- IBM SAN SAS/Fibre
Russell has had many years in the hospitality industry and joined Compel in 2003, after completing Comptia A+, Network+, and NZQA L3 Computing. He is a Microsoft Certified Professional.
- Microsoft Windows 2008/ 7 / 10 installation and configuration.
- PC Hardware servicing
- Specialist in virus and spyware removal
- Network set-up server installation and configuration
- Service of inkjet printers and laser printers
Karl joined Compel in October 2017. With more than 10 years of Windows Server experience as well Apple, MacOS, Linux, OpenSuSE and Ubuntu, Karl has an extensive knowledge and we are delighted to have him on board.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 Expertise
- Exchange 2008/2010/2013/2016 Expertise
- Microsoft Office 365/Azure Expertise
Started with Compel in 2002 on a part time basis.
- General accountancy operation (MYOB accounting package)
- Debtor Management
- Customer Service
Further specialist staff will be employed to meet the needs of the growing business.